Welcome to Pre-Prep
I am delighted to welcome you to Farlington Pre-Prep. Our excellent, experienced practitioners challenge and encourage our pupils every day in a caring and nurturing environment. Academic excellence is balanced with wonderful pastoral care.
Understanding your child is our priority, ensuring that your daughter is given the opportunity to develop new interests and encouraged to try new things.
Our classrooms are fantastic, stimulating learning environments where lessons are tailored to your child’s needs. Our pupils will enjoy a significant degree of individual attention in small classes.
Please do come to visit us at any time.
To arrange a visit please call
Louise Mursell on 01403 282573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Hayes (BEd)
Head of Pre-Prep
What is Pre-Prep?
Pre-Prep at Farlington includes Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Our class sizes enable us to provide high levels of individual care. The family atmosphere here in Pre-Prep helps starters to feel at home straight away. Similarly, nursery children move seamlessly into Pre-Prep classrooms having had plenty of settling-in sessions.
- School day runs from 8.30am – 3.20pm, although children can stay until 4.30pm, free of charge
- Extended day operates from 7.30am to 7.00pm for busy families
- Extensive range of extra-curricular choices; 87% of pupils take up music lessons.
- Taught by specialists for Modern Foreign Languages, PE and Music.
- Access to specialised Learning Support including informal, internal assessment following careful tracking of progress
- Languages include curriculum French as well as Mandarin, German and French clubs
- Integrated computing lessons
- Forest School operates year round
- Swimming all year
- Beautiful, secure parkland setting
Exceptional & Affordable
An independent education for your child is not only affordable but will build their confidence, speed progress and broaden their horizons.
Please see the infographic which demonstrates what we offer, versus the competitive fee structure.
- Actual weekly cost is from as little as £160* per week.
- Fees can be spread across 9 monthly payments
- We offer discounted ‘fee in advance’ schemes
- We also offer sibling discounts
- Bursary support available
- Hot homemade lunch, books and trips are included
* Figure based on Reception class fees, spread over 9 monthly payments.