Every day our daughter looks forward to going to nursery and at the end of the day she talks enthusiastically about the things that she has done. We feel strongly that the Nursery team has done an exceptional job preparing our daughter for Reception class.
Welcome to The Orchard Nursery at Farlington
At our Nursery we provide strong foundations for your child’s future education, where happiness and friendship are at the heart of all that we do.
The Nursery is bright and cheerful, buzzing with discovery and we have plenty of room for outside adventure.
We ensure a safe environment in which children are free to play, develop their curiosity and discover the world around them.
Please do come and visit us. I would be delighted to show you around.
Mrs Francesca Mash
Head of EYFS (BA QTS)
- Full day sessions are from 8.00am to 3.15pm, with afterschool club up to 4.30pm at no extra charge.
- Morning sessions are 8.00am to 1.00pm.
- Afternoon sessions run from 1.00pm to 3.15pm.
- Pupils are asked to bring a packed lunch, however, school lunches can be arranged via Francesca Mash.
We are registered as an Early Years provider with West Sussex County Council and through Early Years Vouchers are able to provide 3 hours per day free of charge for 3 and 4 year olds to a maximum of 15 hours per week. The minimum number of sessions per week is 3 mornings and we open 34 weeks of the year.
The Orchard Nursery Fees
Nursery Fees 2016/2017 – Per Term
Sessions per week MORNING
8.15 to 1.00
See notes 2, 3, 4, 5
1.00 to 3.15
See note 6
8.15 to 3.15
Early Years Credit
See note 1
ONE N/A £15.30 N/A N/A TWO N/A £30.60 N/A N/A THREE £96.90 £45.90 £142.80 £61.20 FOUR £129.20 £61.20 £190.40 £81.60 FIVE £161.50 £76.50 £238.00 £102.00
- Farlington School is registered as an Early Years provider with West Sussex County Council and is able to provide 3 hours per day free of charge for 3 and 4 year olds to a maximum of 15 hours per week. This is shown as a credit on the invoice.
- The minimum number of sessions per week is 3 mornings.
- The Nursery is open 34 weeks of the year.
- Fees include a snack for morning break.
- The morning session includes a lunch period and pupils are asked to bring a packed lunch. Alternatively, school lunches may be ordered via the Nursery Manager at a cost of £2.
- Regular afternoon sessions are charged at this rate. Occasional afternoon sessions can be booked at a cost of £20 per session, by consulting the Nursery Manager to confirm that space is available.
- There is no Sibling Discount applicable to Nursery or Reception school fees.
The EYFS Curriculum is Divided Into Seven Areas of Learning:
Farlington Nursery has been a calm, yet stimulating environment. My son is very comfortable and loves coming in. A fantastic start to his education.